Samsung s4 bluetooth disconnects with incoming call
I'm having an issue with my bluetooth connection. Whenever I'm on a call talking through a bluetooth headset and I get an inbound / incoming call, the bluetooth connection drops and the audio goes back to the handset even though the bluetooth headset is still paired with my phone. I'm not sure if their is a conflict with an app that I'm running because this exact issue happened on my HTC One as well. It doesn't make a difference if I'm on my bmw handsfree connection or my samsung headset or my plantronics, issue is still their. Please Help!
- 09-20-2013, 08:46 PM #2
- 10-10-2013, 07:56 AM #3
Re: Samsung s4 bluetooth disconnects with incoming call
I have this same issue with my Samsung Galaxy S3 - when I'm using a Bluetooth headset (e.g. Plantronics Voyager Pro+) for a call, an incoming call will disconnect the headset and send the call to the phone. I can manually cycle the "Headset" button on the phone to bring the call back to the Bluetooth headset, but this is very disruptive. Help???
- 10-25-2013, 01:00 AM #4
Samsung s4 and s3 bluetooth sound disconnects back to phone on calls
I hve had more or less the same problem. 98% of the time I talk on my Bluthooth the sound disconects from the head set back to the phone. I had the s3 same problem and now I have the s4 again same problem! I have deleted all apps and nothing. The only thing I have not tryed to chage is the head set brand It is the plantronics explorer 210! I also have the new one and same problem. To be honest one of the resons I gave my self permission to chage my s3 to a s4 was becouse of this problem. Please help some one please!!
- By CompuDino in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 18Last Post: 09-11-2013, 03:55 PM
- By shamymax in forum VerizonReplies: 5Last Post: 09-11-2013, 01:14 AM
- By articfoxxy in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2013, 09:47 PM
- By melmar1987 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 09-10-2013, 09:47 PM
- By kdog321 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2013, 12:55 PM