Galaxy S4 charge problem ( Phone suddenly closing )

yigitsari

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone , i am a new user in this forum.

My problem is about Galaxy S4.

I am using it for three months, last week downloaded "Du battery saver" application. It cleans background applications, estimating the charge time etc..

Two days ago phone closed suddenly and opened again. After i opened the phone and wrote the pin, phone suddenly frozen. Then i taken the battery and restarted again. If i opened the phone again, the charge was 0. By the way, i removed the application.

I plugged in charge, waited for %100 charging. After that i used the phone easily for three-four hours. If the charge percentage drops to %40-45, phone suddenly closed and restarted himself again. After restart the charge was again 0. This rouitine repeated for three or four times.

I looked to some native forums in my own country, there are some users which encounters this problem.

Do you have any suggestion for me ?

Darnell0216

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like a bad battery. Put it on a flat surface. Push down on one corner and see if you can spin it. If you can, it's definitely bad. Try and get it replaced and see if it still happens. 3-4 hours is fast even for a software bug.