This is why Android is better than IPhone.

troshs

Trusted Member
Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Haha, "Wanna see a magic trick?"

With the tight security in Vegas, how did he not get caught though? Video was still hilarious.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Imagine going into a popular sports bar and changing the channel to Nickelodeon!!!!

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

troshs

Trusted Member
Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm an Eagles fan so I guess it would be acceptable to go into a bar where a Dallas Cowboys game was playing and either turn it off or change the channel :)
Yep, big ol tough biker dudes sitting there watching a game and then BOOM..."iCarly". LMAO!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm an Eagles fan so I guess it would be acceptable to go into a bar where a Dallas Cowboys game was playing and either turn it off or change the channel :)
Yep, big ol tough biker dudes sitting there watching a game and then BOOM..."iCarly". LMAO!

That example makes it even funnier!!!

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

qxr

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site

What is funny is that you admit to being an eagles fan. :) at least the cowboys have won a few superbowls, five. Mind you, as a steelers fan (prepared for a long season and not in a good way), we still have six. :D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
What is funny is that you admit to being an eagles fan. :) at least the cowboys have won a few superbowls, five. Mind you, as a steelers fan (prepared for a long season and not in a good way), we still have six. :D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

Eh. We had 3 before the merger. It's something right?

Sent from my *PURPLE* Galaxy S4