News Your phone's camera is even better than you thought

parksanim

May 4, 2023
Visit site
Not buying a Google phone. Ever. After owning a house full of Google Home and Nest devices, Google bricking one of them with an update and refusing to compensate me because of the country I live in was the linchpin I needed to sell them all.

I have had issues with other Google products and support in the past. Just not investing hundreds into a company with such a terrible track record of dropping program after program, app after app, and not replacing hardware they ruined.

Am happy on the software end, but hardware -- heck no.

Reactions: winmod21

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Not buying a Google phone. Ever. After owning a house full of Google Home and Nest devices, Google bricking one of them with an update and refusing to compensate me because of the country I live in was the linchpin I needed to sell them all.

I have had issues with other Google products and support in the past. Just not investing hundreds into a company with such a terrible track record of dropping program after program, app after app, and not replacing hardware they ruined.

Am happy on the software end, but hardware -- heck no.
Totally agree. Though I care not for Googles' software as well.
Not to mention . . Ooops! . . nevermind; for some unknown reason I thought Google owned eBay. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter