How well does Verizon Hotspot work on the S4?

Deron Baker

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
For those who have used the built-in Verizon Hotspot app on the S4, what has your experience been? (I'm not talking about FoxFi or any rooted method.)

The reason I ask is because I had problems with the hotspot feature on previous phones I've owned like the Droid Razr. I will be on the Share Everything plan after I add two lines in December. At least one line will probably use the Samsung S4 and will need mobile Hotspot for travel.

Any problems keeping your devices connected to hotspot? Any problems getting Web pages loaded?

I really appreciate any input.

Sent from Droid Razr MAXX HD

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
For those who have used the built-in Verizon Hotspot app on the S4, what has your experience been? (I'm not talking about FoxFi or any rooted method.)

The reason I ask is because I had problems with the hotspot feature on previous phones I've owned like the Droid Razr. I will be on the Share Everything plan after I add two lines in December. At least one line will probably use the Samsung S4 and will need mobile Hotspot for travel.

Any problems keeping your devices connected to hotspot? Any problems getting Web pages loaded?

I really appreciate any input.

Sent from Droid Razr MAXX HD

As long as I have a good 4G signal, it's worked great for me...

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana