Can't figure out how to turn off a tag buddy notification

hoggydog

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
jpullins "Open gallery..... Press menu key..... Settings..... Tag buddy"

*sigh* :(

Read OP. He did that, didn't work. Stupid notices kept popping up. I had the same experience. Kept popping up even though turned off in options. So did, like, 15-20 others here.

Forcing the visually-misleading notice (it appears to be an entire page, there is no visual cue that there is more under what you initially see) to page itself down to reveal the "Don't inflict this stupidity upon me again" check-box worked.

Lucas Alexander

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Im so mad! With the new update there is NO way to turn off the date. It's so annoying and im really upset.
go to
Gallery
settings
tag buddy
the very bottom area is entitled "date" and i quote
"date information is always displayed"
No way to turn off. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

fkw_001

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Tag Buddy also changes the photo date.

I have found a further annoyance with tag buddy. It resets the created date to the date you last used gallery which is very annoying as I sort my photographs by creation date. It leaves the modified date untouched but on transfer to my PC the modified date is not transferred.

Sometimes techie gurus think that everybody wants their smart ideas or they don't think of the side effects of what may have just been bad design. Either way it does not help with "customer relations".

Ludwig Goppenhamer

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Thx guys this was driving Mr crazy as well.

I much prefer Quickpic over Gallery. Unfortunately while in the camera and previewing the pic u just took,it defaults to Gallery for photo display.
Quick pic allows for much better photo managing, making folders and moving pics from folder to folder

Last edited by a moderator:

wnm

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Just figured this out. There is a message "do not show this again". you need to put your finger on the message and scroll down. it's just underneath the screen. took me couple weeks to figure it out.

This is the solution that works. What a PIA.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87