Complained about S4 battery life?

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
It certainly doesn't have the best but more than enough for me. I can't drain the battery in one day

Posted via Android Central App

Kayla Smith3

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I love my S4. Im on my phone a lot because I am a indirect store manager. My battery life is ok. It last about 6 hrs but I use it heavily with email, chat, apps, music, videos, and talk through out the day.

Posted via Android Central App

indyirishone

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
What is the secret? I just got my s4 yesterday. (Had the s3)

Overnight, while I was sleeping (ie NO USE) my battery went from 97% to 54% in 7 hours.

I charged fully this morning and stuck in my desk drawer, 100% down to 80% in 3 hours of no use

Only connections on are wifi and sync no gps or bluetooth.

Help!!!

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
What is the secret? I just got my s4 yesterday. (Had the s3)

Overnight, while I was sleeping (ie NO USE) my battery went from 97% to 54% in 7 hours.

I charged fully this morning and stuck in my desk drawer, 100% down to 80% in 3 hours of no use

Only connections on are wifi and sync no gps or bluetooth.

Help!!!

What does the settings battery section say is using the battery by %? That's usually a good place to start in figuring out why you've got excessive battery drain. For what it's worth, I use Snapdragon's Battery Guru app and think that helps a lot; it basically controls app syncing and can also control when wifi is on if you want that. I also use the Lux Auto Brightness app to control screen brightness. I used to be concerned about Google Services and location services, but those don't seem as much of a problem now, possibly due to updates such as Android 4.3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress