Need help!

Alexis Russell

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Ok so I love to make gifs and post them to an app I have to show to my friends. I have recently found a new app to not only make gifs but make it easy to upload to my friends. Now here's where the fun starts. I went in to the first app and went to upload a gif, the "complete action using" thingy popped up and the gif maker app was listed as an option which I was happy about of course. So then I decided to click "always" for that app for I knew that I would most likely be using it in the future. So I tried to upload it but the gif maker glitched and stopped working. Just to be safe I earlier saved the gif to my device so it is now dabbed in my gallery. But I had already chosen that the gif maker would be the app that I would always use. So what I need help on, is figuring out how to change that. Make it so that I can access my gallery when using the sharing app.
Hope this makes sense!

Posted via Android Central App

mhynek

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
This can be fixed by going to Settings/application manager/app that you said "always" to, and then scroll down and Clear Default. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress