How to connect S4 with a signal booster

Ahmed Qasim

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
I recently moved to Samsung from iPhone (not overly impressed thus far) however it appears that my signal booster hasn't automatically picked up by my S4.. my iPhone picked it up automatically and I was wondering if I needed to do anything this side to make it work?

Posted via Android Central App

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I recently moved to Samsung from iPhone (not overly impressed thus far) however it appears that my signal booster hasn't automatically picked up by my S4.. my iPhone picked it up automatically and I was wondering if I needed to do anything this side to make it work?

Posted via Android Central App

Frankly you have provided next to no information on what you have in the way of a signal booster. So how can you expect anyone to help you with that question?
If you want assistance, I would suggest you contact hte manufacture of the Signal Booster. Or provide us more information on the make and model of the signal
booster.

JudH

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
How old is the booster? Most older boosters don't support LTE. If you've got a weak LTE signal the phone could be holding on to that instead of switching to 4G or 3G. May need to disable LTE.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
How old is the booster? Most older boosters don't support LTE. If you've got a weak LTE signal the phone could be holding on to that instead of switching to 4G or 3G. May need to disable LTE.

Good call, but again, knowing what booster it was would have made this a lot easier and before saying things like "not overly impressed thus far" and blaming your PHONE when it could very well be the booster as JudH said, and maybe your crappy iPhone was older and wasn't an LTE version.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty