- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Galaxy S4: Home Wifi Issues!!!
I currently have a wifi router in my basement and a booster on the first floor in my house which puts out a 2.4G signal and a 5G signal. I was able to connect to the 5G wifi signal for a couple days. My ipad, other android and Xbox connect to the 5G but my S4 will not!! I get an authentication error or a not In range error. Yet I can connect to the actual wifi router itself. I was able to connect to another wifi network in another area of my neighborhood but not in my own house!! Help!!
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-02-2014, 12:48 AM #2
- By DeepSeaGoddess in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 56Last Post: 12-16-2014, 11:47 AM
- By brian4591 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 26Last Post: 08-12-2014, 02:32 PM
- By brian4591 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2014, 12:53 PM
- By hype24 in forum Motorola DefyReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2014, 05:34 AM
- By dimm0k in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2014, 05:45 PM