Sprint Galaxy S4: Need help returning to stock

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
I flashed some wrong files on my sprint s4 running cm 11 with android 4.3 mk2 i was trying to go back to stock. Now i have it stuff on firmware recovery with the cone. I can get into download mode. Any suggestions on what to do....or am i pretty much screwed

Last edited by a moderator:

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: sprint galaxy s4 help!!!!

I flashed some wrong files on my sprint s4 running cm 11 with android 4.3 mk2 i was trying to go back to stock. Now i have it stuff on firmware recovery with the cone. I can get into download mode. Any suggestions on what to do....or am i pretty much screwed

How did you manage to flash CM on the phone? Are you using safestrap or another custom recovery?
If you can get into download mode, use Odin to flash a stock ROM and you should be fine :)

Posted via Android Central App

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site

How did you manage to flash CM on the phone? Are you using safestrap or another custom recovery?
If you can get into download mode, use Odin to flash a stock ROM and you should be fine :)

Ok so i downloaded odin v3.07 flashed stock mja firmware cause i can't seem to find mk2...that didn't work so idk what to do, I'm pretty new at all this.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

Anywhere else i can get that download for mk2 , because i can't download from sammobile without premium..
Thanks

All you need to do is sign up for an account. Have never been prompted to sign up for premium...
There's also Samsung-updates.com

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

it keeps telling me to upgrade to premium to download a bigger file....?

That's weird. I only see that when it gives me the option to download faster, but I ignore it and just use the free version. Check the other website I mentioned

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site

That's weird. I only see that when it gives me the option to download faster, but I ignore it and just use the free version. Check the other website I mentioned

Did the same thing....cause it brought me to the same link as the first website you gave me...uhh i feel like I'm never gonna get my phone back to normal

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch