New update to fix Kitkat update problems!

lauraetco

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
After the 4.4.2 update, my phone started frequently and randomly dropping network connection. I've had to reset my phone at least fifteen times a day for the last month or so. A factory reset, a cache wipe, and a new SIM card changed nothing.

After being given the runaround at a Bell store, I called tech support. They had heard of my problem and told me Samsung will be very soon be releasing an update to fix the problems the old one created.

They weren't lying!

Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S4 Mini Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Release Date List Is Leaked Online : BC News : breathecast

Let's cross our fingers it works!

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
After the 4.4.2 update, my phone started frequently and randomly dropping network connection. I've had to reset my phone at least fifteen times a day for the last month or so. A factory reset, a cache wipe, and a new SIM card changed nothing.

After being given the runaround at a Bell store, I called tech support. They had heard of my problem and told me Samsung will be very soon be releasing an update to fix the problems the old one created.

They weren't lying!

Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S4 Mini Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Release Date List Is Leaked Online : BC News : breathecast

Let's cross our fingers it works!

I am on Telus and had NO issues what so ever with the 4.4.2 update. Maybe you should get off crappy Bell and get a good provider :)

PS Looks like you are going to be waiting a while

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/android.4.4.3.kitkat.os.update.nexus.4.5.lollipop/37621.htm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez