- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Galaxy S4 stopped working for mobile data connection after a factory reset
Two weeks ago, i was able to browse Internet using my S4 phone. My phone started to slow down after i have installed a bunch of appications and decided to factory reset. Unfortunately, with the same SIM card and mobile network, i couldn't use the mobile data connection afterwards. I tried to recreate the APN and it couldn't solve the problem either.
Is there any mechanism i can solve this problem? Thanks for your responce in advance.
- 09-01-2014, 03:15 AM #2
Re: Galaxy S4 stopped working for mobile data connection after a factory reset
Welcome to Android Central! Have you discussed this with your wireless provider? They're probably the best people to help you.
- By NJRonbo in forum Samsung Gear LiveReplies: 6Last Post: 09-06-2014, 12:06 AM
- By sinovercos in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 08:54 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 03:27 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:04 AM
- By M120 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2014, 11:12 PM