Where can I find a cheap Samsung S4 replacement screen?

luckierleaves

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Samsung S4 Screen Crack

Hello guys. I did drop my phone couple days ago and it hurt my Samsung Galaxy S4 LED and I have no choice to change a new LED for it. I did visit Samsung shop and they offer me RM700(RM=Ringgit Malaysia or Malaysia Currency). Other than Samsung shop, the cheapest price I can get from other phone&repair shop is rm548(they claim the LED and glass is original Full-HD Super Amoled Gorilla Glass). Is it the cheapest price out there? Can I get even a cheaper price from other shop? In addition, the boos claim that the price of LED for both 3G and 4G S4 is different. The price for 3G version is rm480 and rm548 is for 4G version. Is it true? Hope you guys can help me. I desperate need you guys help. Thank you very much.

davidblake

Banned
Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung S4 Screen Crack

Hello guys. I did drop my phone couple days ago and it hurt my Samsung Galaxy S4 LED and I have no choice to change a new LED for it. I did visit Samsung shop and they offer me RM700(RM=Ringgit Malaysia or Malaysia Currency). Other than Samsung shop, the cheapest price I can get from other phone&repair shop is rm548(they claim the LED and glass is original Full-HD Super Amoled Gorilla Glass). Is it the cheapest price out there? Can I get even a cheaper price from other shop? In addition, the boos claim that the price of LED for both 3G and 4G S4 is different. The price for 3G version is rm480 and rm548 is for 4G version. Is it true? Hope you guys can help me. I desperate need you guys help. Thank you very much.

Well, I can't say exactly but I yes the price for the 3G and 4G versions are different, why don't you head out over the ebay or amazon and try searching for it over there I am sure your will find something more cheap and best over there and it will also help you in getting some legitimate reviews.