Why is my phone automatically dimming and turning off the wifi every night at 10pm?

davidblake

Banned
Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: Settings

Why is my samsung 4 automatically dimming, turning off the wifi and volume every night at 10:00 pm?

Well, do you remember installing any battery saver application ?? I would say that is happening because some app (usually battery saver apps has the feature to switch the device settings at the night mode which I think is your case) is switching your device Wi-Fi connection, volume, brightness to its minimum inorder to reduce battery consumption. So, better to look for that application and change the settings which works out with you more efficiently or you can also turn it off.

Rosemary Scardina

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: Settings

Well, do you remember installing any battery saver application ?? I would say that is happening because some app (usually battery saver apps has the feature to switch the device settings at the night mode which I think is your case) is switching your device Wi-Fi connection, volume, brightness to its minimum inorder to reduce battery consumption. So, better to look for that application and change the settings which works out with you more efficiently or you can also turn it off.

Thank you I'll give it a try