My Google login won't work after password reset, now phone won't work either. Help please?

tigermag

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Google login won't work after password reset, now phone won't work either

Ok I changed the password to my google account the other day because I couldn't remember it and when I went to use my phone none of google applications would work and if I signed out I was unable to sign back in with the new password. It said it could not establish a connection to google. Well I tried resetting everything just to start from scratch but now I can't even get the stupid phone set up because it still won't sign in to my google where all my backed up information is. I have turned off 2 step verification because I read people who had the same problem tried that and it worked but for me, nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Google login won't work after password reset, now phone won't work either

Ok I changed the password to my google account the other day because I couldn't remember it and when I went to use my phone none of google applications would work and if I signed out I was unable to sign back in with the new password. It said it could not establish a connection to google. Well I tried resetting everything just to start from scratch but now I can't even get the stupid phone set up because it still won't sign in to my google where all my backed up information is. I have turned off 2 step verification because I read people who had the same problem tried that and it worked but for me, nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Are you able to sign in to your Google account online?

jamaica168

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: Google login won't work after password reset, now phone won't work either

Try signing in through the browser. When in the Google account signin screen, hit the menu button and you will get the option for browser sign in. It worked for me on my tablet.