How can I restore my Samsung Galaxy S4?

garrysull

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
How to Restore My Samsung Galaxy S4

This evening, I, stupidly, decided to attempt to install something like Lolipop on my device as I could no longer wait for my carrier to release it. I have had a few friends who successfully used the Cyanogen application to install new software - therefor I used this method. However, I thought the backup on the Google Account would suffice for storing my data. After it installed the new software, I realised I lost EVERYTHING; contacts, photos - you name it. All over two years accumulated data. I have unsuccessfully attempted to get this data back through my Google account but alas, it is to no avail. I have put away my Samsung in anger and returned to my hideously small, iPhone 4S, until I can figure out what to do. Can anybody assist me in: 1) Advising me on any possible method of retrieving my lost data which I backed up through the phone 2) How I could restore the software back to the original as when I got the phone first day. REALLY appreciate any help and correspondence. As one may figure out, I do not understand the jargon around software etc and was accustomed to the security of iCloud up until I came upon my beloved Galaxy. I'm quite good with technology, but tonight is a bad step backward for me. Disappointed in mysel and my phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38