Why do I have clicking and static during a call?

mndzab

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
Clicking and Static during call

After weeks of delaying the upgrade, I bit the bullet over the weekend. The biggest issue I'm having, aside from overheating and lag, is during calls, I hear a clicking sound, almost like call waiting. And occasionally the call will go to static and I have to drop the call. I turned off motions and gestures, cleared the cache partition and restarted the phone a few times, but I'm still having issues with this. Has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas on a fix? Thank you!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Clicking and Static during call

After weeks of delaying the upgrade, I bit the bullet over the weekend. The biggest issue I'm having, aside from overheating and lag, is during calls, I hear a clicking sound, almost like call waiting. And occasionally the call will go to static and I have to drop the call. I turned off motions and gestures, cleared the cache partition and restarted the phone a few times, but I'm still having issues with this. Has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas on a fix? Thank you!

Welcome to Android Central!

A lot of people are having a ton of issues after they update to Lollipop. If wiping the cache partition doesn't work doing a factory reset is the other option. Most of the issues are resolved after the factory reset. If you decide to go that way make sure to back up all your photos and whatever else you need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress