Can't keep screen illuminated during a call

Beachboy63

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
Recently, my P6P screen won't stay illuminated when I pull it away from my face during a call. For instance, if the business I called requests that I key in some info and I pull the phone away from my face to do so, the screen now goes black. Touching the screen doors nothing at that point. The only way to illuminate the screen is to push the power button but this only illuminates the screen for about 5 seconds before it goes dark again. Anyone else having this issue and know of a fix? I'm running the most up to date beta software and the phone is otherwise working well. My screen is clean, I've restarted several times and the phone is set to stay lit up if I'm looking at it. I did apply a soft screen protector a few weeks ago but that hasn't seemed to impact the FPS or any other features. Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks!

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Can we trade issues? Lol. I have the opposite problem where my screen will come on if I even slightly pull my phone from my face and then my cheek ends up triggering the mute button... Unless they fixed that with the March update. I haven't tried what you're describing since the update so I wonder if that's it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej