How can I retrieve a deleted voicemail from Galaxy S4 Verizon plan SD card?

A

AC Question

How can I retreive a deleted voicemail from Galaxy S4. Verizon plan. SD card

My daughter passed away in 2014. I accidentally deleted her last voicemail. Is there any way to get it back?

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: How can I retreive a deleted voicemail from Galaxy S4. Verizon plan. SD card

Speak with your provider. It may be possible, or are you saying it was on your SD card? If so, don't use the SD card at all. Get a card reader, connect to a Windows PC, find, download and run Recuva.
Best of luck

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: How can I retreive a deleted voicemail from Galaxy S4. Verizon plan. SD card

If Recuva doesn't find a file on the SD card, use PhotoRec (instructions at PhotoRec Step By Step). Recuva depends on several parts of the file system being intact, and recovers the name of the file. PhotoRec will recover any data on the card that looks like a file and give it a generic name and the type it looks like, like file001.aac for an aac audio file. Biut even if you're deleted the partition, PhotoRec (or Test Disk - same site) will recover anything that's still there. (They're free, they're open source, and they're priceless.)