Arm band with easy in/out access?

surf1

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Looking for an arm band for working out that has easy in/out access, all the ones I keep finding are the normal sealed ones that are a pain in the a** and only good for taking out after your workout. I like to use my phone as a timer and do a few things between sets so don't want to deal with a normal band. Anything that just like a band with a slit up top to just slide and pull the phone in and out quickly?

surf1

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Thats not bad, pretty close, still has a flap up ton but I could just cut that lol, better than other bands I've seen where the phone is like locked down in side them lol.

surf1

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
That one looks like it'd be too tight/a pain to use how I want as have to squeeze through that hole in the back and the headphones go through the top, would have to keep taking them out of the jack, remove the phone, squeeze phone back, and put headphones back in. Guessing nobody makes what I want, like for example just take that case, make the top the slit, so your phone just goes in/out easy with headphones and all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana