Potentially silly question about S View cover

S5_GJH

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Simple one, does it work even if I use the Nova launcher?

I'm thinking of investing in one.... But it's quite a lot of money to spend if it doesn't work haha.

Also, for those who use it, what's your opinion?? Worth getting? I currently go naked at weekends but use a tech21 when at work.

Posted via Android Central App

trickym81

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yes, it works.
I got one for pre-ordering my phone. I used it for a few days but then took it off. I don't like having to open the cover to use most of the phone's features.

sparker04

May 21, 2014
Visit site
I've never personally used the samsung S view cases because I don't really like spending a ton of money on my cases. I usually do go naked with my S5 but I got a case from Verus and I really liked it and saw that they had a case with a window and thought I'd try it out. I got the saffiano one because the material seemed like it wouldn't get dirty and damaged as easily as a leather one. I'll put a picture for you to see! Hope it helps :)

81Zgy1TiISL._SL1500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Galaxy-Black-...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3726820

Parham Goudarzi

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
No. It doesn't worth it. I got one from where I baught my S5 for free. I had it for about 2 days and then, took it off. The Sview windows doesn't give u some specual featues, and for everything u want to do with your phone, u have to open it.
And it doesn't stay closed, too.
It totally doesn't worth 40 bucks.

Posted via Android Central App