Dropped my Active for the first time! Ouch! But it's safe!

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so I know this phone is made to take a beating... So today for the first time, I took it out of my left back pocket. I thought I had a good grip on it. Well, I didn't. I actually made it worse trying to grab it as a result it hit the concrete hard in the upper right hand corner. But needless to say, yes I have it in a case and a glass screen protector. I was still scared when it landed face down. Luckily no cracks.. But why do I feel so sad even though it's protected? Lol. How often have you dropped your Active?

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Dropped mine without a case from about 4 feet onto concrete. No damage.

Posted via the Android Central App

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Nice to know if I drop mine it will handle it. I don't use any kind of protection (that sounded bad :eek: ) but believe it or not, I never drop my phone. I'm just always conscious of what I'm doing. I'm probably one of the few who bought the S5 Active more because of the looks and build than because I always drop my phone. Still.... it makes me feel good knowing it would probably survive it

Mikey Morfin

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I dropped my phone 4 times and nothing. It looked just as beautiful as before. However the other night it slipped in the Target parking lot and it did give a little dent in then rubber corners. But hardly noticeable. Great phone! Way superior to the Active 4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress