what do you do?

pelon0427

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Do you keep your phone in your pocket or do you have a case and holster. A case kinda defeats the purpose of getting the active but that is the only way to get a belt clip. So what do you do with your phone?

Posted via Android Central App

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Do you keep your phone in your pocket or do you have a case and holster. A case kinda defeats the purpose of getting the active but that is the only way to get a belt clip. So what do you do with your phone?

Posted via Android Central App

I keep mine in my pocket or bag. No screen protector or case. I always thought they detracted from the look of a phone (usually). Oh and I never drop my devices (seriously)

BettysNephew

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I have mine in a protective case with a screen protector. If I'm wearing jeans the belt holster is where I carry it as it is too large for front pocket carry. If in cargo shorts/pants, it fits in the front pockets very well. I cannot get used to back pocket carry.

Gadgetry

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I've got a body glove case for mine and carry it in my front pocket. I hate having a case but I inevitably will drop it. Usually b/c I place the phone in my lap before getting out of the car and then forget it's there as I get out and crash, slide, scrape it goes across the parking lot.

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
No case for mine since it's already got one built in as far as I'm concerned. It clips in perfectly onto my holster for my cased HTC One (m8).

Posted via the Android Central App

oditius

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
No case, a tempered glass shield, is about all. I keep it in my shirt pocket most of the time. My pants pocket when I am walking

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Resendetra

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I have the bright orange hula bumper by case mate. I need to get a good glass screen protector though, since I bought this phone through AT&T NEXT and need to keep it in great condition.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 Active using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty