Just rooted Verizon Galaxy S5
I haven't rooted since the Droid X so it's been a while since I've kept up with the forums. Please pardon my noob questions.
Now that I've rooted my Verizon S5 it is time to look for a ROM. Although, I'm noticing that the ROMS out aren't listing my device name SM-G900V.
1.Does this mean those roms won't work on my device?
2. What ROMs WILL work on my device.
Thanks for your time.
- 06-21-2014, 07:47 AM #2
Re: Just rooted Verizon Galaxy S5
Haha good question man, the reason for me is that I've always liked customizing my phone and if I can tweak something to make it more personal or easier to use then I'll jump for it haha.
Most people root to get rid of bloat wear that are factory set, and others do it to speed up their phone.
Look up some rooted phones on YouTube and see the difference between that and the stock. They have some pretty cool ROMS out there.
But other than that it's just personalization for me.
Sent from my SM-G900V using AC Forums mobile app
- 06-23-2014, 12:23 AM #4
- 06-23-2014, 04:26 PM #5
- 06-24-2014, 05:33 AM #6
- By TechTube14 in forum Samsung Galaxy S6Replies: 47Last Post: 12-05-2014, 12:57 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 08:33 PM
- By Grakekiru in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-22-2014, 07:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-21-2014, 05:54 PM
- By email@example.com in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2014, 12:15 AM