At&t galaxy s5 supersu binaries not updating?

anon(8952261)

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
So I downloaded towel root and pressed make it "ra1n" and it rooted my phone and said I didnt need a reboot. I used root checker to see if it was truly rooted and it was. But when I use SuperSU from the player store or off the xdg developer page or whatever its called it always says "installation failed" what is the problem here?

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
So I downloaded towel root and pressed make it "ra1n" and it rooted my phone and said I didnt need a reboot. I used root checker to see if it was truly rooted and it was. But when I use SuperSU from the player store or off the xdg developer page or whatever its called it always says "installation failed" what is the problem here?

Did you get this sorted out yet?

anon(8952261)

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Did you get this sorted out yet?
Yeah just had to uninstalll and reinstall it a few times. However, I have a new problem. I download a file a .zip or a .rar for my emulator and often times they don't show in the downloads folder and I have to redodwnload them several times to get them to work! What is the problem here?

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Yeah just had to uninstalll and reinstall it a few times. However, I have a new problem. I download a file a .zip or a .rar for my emulator and often times they don't show in the downloads folder and I have to redodwnload them several times to get them to work! What is the problem here?

Glad you got that working. On the downloads, do they show as download complete in your notifications and just not see the file in your downloads? Maybe your file manager is just not refreshing and showing the file. Have you tried an alternate file manager to see if that's the issue?
ES File manager is a pretty good third party app, you may want to give it a try.

anon(8952261)

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Glad you got that working. On the downloads, do they show as download complete in your notifications and just not see the file in your downloads? Maybe your file manager is just not refreshing and showing the file. Have you tried an alternate file manager to see if that's the issue?
ES File manager is a pretty good third party app, you may want to give it a try.

I just had to clear chrome's cache. Its all good now! :D Now another question do you know of any tweaks that edit spotify for ya know unlimited playing on demand like spotium for the iphone?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I just had to clear chrome's cache. Its all good now! :D Now another question do you know of any tweaks that edit spotify for ya know unlimited playing on demand like spotium for the iphone?

The premium user tweak gives you unlimited playing on demand. You can learn more about it here:
https://www.spotify.com/us/#premium

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3