- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
4g frequencies difference between AT&T 5s and 3mobile S5
Ok - I have an AT&T S5 and want to 'convert' it to a 3 Mobile S5
I can seem to do everything apart from WifI Mobile Hotspot tethering - says I have invalid sim.
I have already posted on this but this is s;oghtly different question.
I looked up differences between SM-G900A (AT&T) and SM_G900F (3 mobile) versions of the S5.
The only differences I can spot is that they have different frequencies for 4G - is this a hardware difference or a software difference ? If it's hardware then I presume I will never be able to get full 4g on a 3 mobile sim??
- 08-28-2014, 02:28 PM #2
- By Dave Hindle in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2015, 12:39 AM
- By RavenSword in forum LG G3Replies: 54Last Post: 08-31-2014, 10:35 AM
- By RavenSword in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-28-2014, 11:44 PM
- By st3velj in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2014, 01:58 PM
- By Bryan Desrosiers in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 12:45 PM