samsung galaxy S5

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm i just dont see them doing it this soon. February is an odd time to launch a phone in general. Its kind of the "off" season.

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm i just dont see them doing it this soon. February is an odd time to launch a phone in general. Its kind of the "off" season.

even more reason to release it then. release it when the others arent. why release your flagship phone around the same time as everyone else?

epicness4G

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
even more reason to release it then. release it when the others arent. why release your flagship phone around the same time as everyone else?

To crush them and ruin their sales and not let them enjoy a free run at the market. Do you think the htc one would have done better has the s4 not Been out around the same time? It's genius, samsung owns the game.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk now Free

Cnorris92

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
And PEOPLE are saying they would leave Samsung to join apple if they release it within that time frame. I skipped the S4 because of obvious reasons, But I'll be getting the S5 if the price isn't to high. I'll never own anything apple let alone a phone. I can't be locked down like that, I like the customization
To crush them and ruin their sales and not let them enjoy a free run at the market. Do you think the htc one would have done better has the s4 not Been out around the same time? It's genius, samsung owns the game.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk now Free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
downthisroad4