Daydream setup

Brooke Gray

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Ok I have been trying to set up Daydream to come on when the phone is charging but I am not even finding a place to choose that option??? I can choose to turn it on, what I want it to run while on, but not when to run. Last night I had it running in preview mode all night. Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

sjaduae

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Ok I have been trying to set up Daydream to come on when the phone is charging but I am not even finding a place to choose that option??? I can choose to turn it on, what I want it to run while on, but not when to run. Last night I had it running in preview mode all night. Any ideas?

It says "Select a screen saver to be displayed while the device is charging"

So when on it will run when you are charging and not when not charging, when off it wont run at all

You do not need an option its on or off

Brooke Gray

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Ok I think the problem may be my charger. I just plugged in my samsung charger and it came on. When I use any other charger it wont come on. Frustratinf because the samsung charger that I have will not fit in my everdock :(

Brooke Gray

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Nevermind!! I forget that I had to wait for it to come on as a screensaver as opposed to started right up when I plugged it in lol

rcarsonk

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm confused with your directions......

It says "Select a screen saver to be displayed while the device is charging". So when on it will run when you are charging and not when not charging, when off it wont run at all. You do not need an option its on or off.

What screen or where do I find "Select a screen saver to be displayed while the device is charging? Thanks.