Ok I have been trying to set up Daydream to come on when the phone is charging but I am not even finding a place to choose that option??? I can choose to turn it on, what I want it to run while on, but not when to run. Last night I had it running in preview mode all night. Any ideas?
Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
- 04-12-2014, 05:20 AM #2
- 05-25-2014, 05:53 PM #5
- 1 Posts
Re: Daydream setup
I'm confused with your directions......
It says "Select a screen saver to be displayed while the device is charging". So when on it will run when you are charging and not when not charging, when off it wont run at all. You do not need an option its on or off.
What screen or where do I find "Select a screen saver to be displayed while the device is charging? Thanks.
- By Patrick Schroedl in forum HTC One M8Replies: 505Last Post: 06-07-2016, 08:20 PM
- By haydos85 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2014, 04:10 AM
- By DonB in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 04-03-2014, 10:48 AM
- By saab61 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2014, 08:51 AM
- By MaxSplatter in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2014, 11:36 AM