Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Daydream setup

Ok I have been trying to set up Daydream to come on when the phone is charging but I am not even finding a place to choose that option??? I can choose to turn it on, what I want it to run while on, but not when to run. Last night I had it running in preview mode all night. Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    316 Global Posts

Default Re: Daydream setup

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke Gray View Post
    Ok I have been trying to set up Daydream to come on when the phone is charging but I am not even finding a place to choose that option??? I can choose to turn it on, what I want it to run while on, but not when to run. Last night I had it running in preview mode all night. Any ideas?

It says "Select a screen saver to be displayed while the device is charging"

So when on it will run when you are charging and not when not charging, when off it wont run at all

You do not need an option its on or off
    Brooke Gray likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Ok I think the problem may be my charger. I just plugged in my samsung charger and it came on. When I use any other charger it wont come on. Frustratinf because the samsung charger that I have will not fit in my everdock

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Nevermind!! I forget that I had to wait for it to come on as a screensaver as opposed to started right up when I plugged it in lol

I'm confused with your directions......

It says "Select a screen saver to be displayed while the device is charging". So when on it will run when you are charging and not when not charging, when off it wont run at all. You do not need an option its on or off.

What screen or where do I find "Select a screen saver to be displayed while the device is charging? Thanks.