Low Frequency Beep During Calls
Is anyone else having any issues with the speaker when they are making calls on there S5? Whenever I'm talking with someone on the phone every 4 or 5 seconds I hear a low frequency beep the lasts about 1.5-2 seconds and then it goes away... After another 4 or 5 seconds it does it again. I really hope it's a software issue as I don't want to send my new phone in for a repair already.
- 04-19-2014, 09:16 PM #2
- 04-20-2014, 07:41 AM #3
- 04-20-2014, 07:51 AM #4
Re: Low Frequency Beep During Calls
A low frequency beep means someone is RECORDING your phone. Maybe there is a button on the phone which records it and its been accidently pressed. One problem with the S5 is its easy to press function keys accidently.
If someone can find out how to activate the recording, then it can be disabled. I believe there IS a voice recorder on the phone. Maybe that is the problem.
- 04-21-2014, 03:56 AM #5
- By Szarka24 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 30Last Post: 12-06-2015, 11:25 PM
- By Joshua Greenwald in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 39Last Post: 04-27-2014, 12:56 PM
- By santabackup in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2014, 06:38 AM
- By Ariel Peretz in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2014, 11:38 AM
- By GeorgiaVet1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2014, 01:41 AM