Deleted email reappears
I have had my GS5 and love it except I have to keep deleting emails many times a day. I've deleted email accounts and put them back on but it keeps happening. It's getting old! It'll resync today's and yesterday's. Does the fact that I have email accounts on iPad matter at all? I don't even use iPad during the day I just don't know what to do other than factory reset.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-30-2014, 10:08 PM #2
- 05-30-2014, 11:29 AM #4
- 05-30-2014, 12:53 PM #5
- 29 Posts
Re: Deleted email reappears
i posted about this in another thread. my wife figured out that if you swipe on an email in the inbox, then select delete, the email won't show up again. if she uses the checkbox to select then delete an email, the email would reappear. seems like a significant bug to me.
- By dlin95123 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 06-26-2014, 06:35 AM
- By cgenzano in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2014, 07:33 AM
- By Nick Bacon in forum Sony SmartwatchesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2014, 01:04 AM
- By FutureMarine in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2014, 06:25 PM
- By androidquestion in forum HTC One VXReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2014, 04:57 PM