Lexus Navigation no longer displays my email accounts since moving to Pixel 7

R1945

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have 3 email accounts configured on my Pixel 7. Since moving to the PIxel 7 about 3 months ago the email messages no longer show on the Navigation screen.

The SMS messages still display, but no more emails.

On the older Android all my email accounts displayed on the Lexus screen, and I got email notifications from all my email accounts.
When stopped I could read the emails,

This no longer works?

Why????

R1945

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
It is a 2016 RX 450h so there is no Android Auto . What do you mean by head unit. I know on the older Android phone that I replaced with the Pixel 7 all my IMAP email accounts listed on the display. So when I received an email it would show on the display for each account. Now that is gone I can only display sms messages. I noticed on Pixel 7 Bluetooth for Lexus, only SMS selection, no email account selection. Thanks for responding.

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
It is a 2016 RX 450h so there is no Android Auto . What do you mean by head unit. I know on the older Android phone that I replaced with the Pixel 7 all my IMAP email accounts listed on the display. So when I received an email it would show on the display for each account. Now that is gone I can only display sms messages. I noticed on Pixel 7 Bluetooth for Lexus, only SMS selection, no email account selection. Thanks for responding.
"Head Unit" is the radio/infotainment unit. I'm guessing that you have the OEM unit that came with the vehicle.

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
I have not seen the email option in Bluetooth Settings in a very long time. I think maybe an old Motorola had that a long time ago. Modern Pixel phones do not provide email data back & forth through Bluetooth (at least not that I have ever seen).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe