"Phone" Using %53 of my battery

Ralelen

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Having a weird issue where "Phone" is using %53 of my battery power. I tried a reset but it is still happening. Is this common? Has anyone else experienced this?

Ralelen

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Not quite sure what you mean. I haven't made a call since yesterday. I went to bed with %80 battery remaining, and woke up with the battery drained. Checked the power settings and "PHONE" was using % 53 of the power. Did a restart and it's still using % 53.

sirmaru

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
When you go to sleep, use TWO fingers to swipe down from the top and click to turn on Ultra Power Savings Mode. You will then lose at most 2% overnight and probably only 1%.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Restarting the phone won't change the battery used percentage amounts, you need to fully charge the phone for those to reset.

It's likely your phone app messed up and kept running in the background, restarting probably fixed it but you won't know until you are on another charge cycle.

Posted via Android Central App

Ralelen

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Restarting the phone won't change the battery used percentage amounts, you need to fully charge the phone for those to reset.

It's likely your phone app messed up and kept running in the background, restarting probably fixed it but you won't know until you are on another charge cycle.

Posted via Android Central App

Thanks. This worked.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty