Galaxy S5 Best Launcher

selena650

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Nova launcher is great! I used all of them includinf aviate but I keep coming back to nova launcher prime

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

monicajae

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Also to respond to topic, I've been using the GO launcher the last twelve hours or so and it's really responsive. I think better than touchwiz IMO. I found touchwiz to be extremely slow and lacking. I was so happy to find that I had options. REAL options. I like Nova and apex too. GO has nice themes as well.

Posted via Android Central App

You know it's funny but coming from iPhones I feel like I'm cheating now!

Last edited:

joehp1

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Nova: monthly calendar widget on home screen

Just downloaded the Nova launcher to try it out. So far very fast! But on touch wiz they had a widget where I could put a full month of my calendar on one of my home screens. Nova only has a calendar widget that just launches the calendar app. Am I missing something? Anyone know of a solution? Thanks!

novasquid

May 5, 2014
Visit site
i've been trying out both nova and next 3d, and my preference is for the next 3d because it's so much more customizable than nova. it's a lot more expensive though at around $17.

remfpage

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
side loaded to my S5. enable ultra power saving mode. works well, disable it and back to Google now launcher notice that the shortcuts and some page are gone.

bIOforger

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
Nova Prime is by far the best one overall for speed and features. I've tried pretty much all of them, APEX is pretty good but not as fast as Nova. What I don't understand is people who prefer touchwiz over any launcher purely as its slow/laggy compared to any of them.

shenny88

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Im new to the Android platform and have a quick question before trying something like Nova;

If i utilize Nova launcher and then want/need to go back to Touchwiz, will it have saved all of my previous Touchwiz settings?

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Im new to the Android platform and have a quick question before trying something like Nova;

If i utilize Nova launcher and then want/need to go back to Touchwiz, will it have saved all of my previous Touchwiz settings?

Yes. I go back and forth when my family/friends wants to see the difference.