- 05-09-2014, 01:31 PM #2
- 05-09-2014, 02:03 PM #3
- 199 Posts
Re: Music Player
In the Music app, there is a tab up top that says "Tracks". If you tap on that, immediately below that will appear "Shuffle _ tracks."
On an Android device, to get music on your phone, you just plug into the USB port on your computer as a media player, and drag and drop the files to your phone (either the internal memory or the SD Card). These files will be found by your music player app.
- 05-09-2014, 03:16 PM #4
- By Jimmy Lighton in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 09-11-2015, 02:47 PM
- By Juan Castro4 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-12-2014, 07:39 AM
- By Daniel Song1 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2014, 10:45 AM
- By sportsduck in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2014, 07:02 PM
- By josh3ber in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2014, 11:56 AM