Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
05-16-2014 07:16 AM
2 replies
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Setting internet home page trouble

Howdy!
    Yesterday I checked some sport results on my samsung S5-phone, and now the internet stats on this page every time.
    I tried to empty personal data (web history, cache, cookies) and setting another page as homepage, but nothing happens. It still starts on the sport page. Please help
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Setting internet home page trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Anders Mansfeldt View Post
    Howdy!
    Yesterday I checked some sport results on my samsung S5-phone, and now the internet stats on this page every time.
    I tried to empty personal data (web history, cache, cookies) and setting another page as homepage, but nothing happens. It still starts on the sport page. Please help
    Well, on which browser you are trying to set a different homepage? We do one thing try going to the Application manager click on the browser you are trying to remove the homepage and from their clear the data and the cache stored by the application and then again try changing the homepage by going to the application settings.
    scaramouch1 likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Setting internet home page trouble

I don't know... it's the deafult globe named 'internet' found on the home screen. I tried to change page and empty cache and such through the browswers menu, and trough the internet opions in the phone settings, but nothing changes: the unwanted page is still startup.