Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default S5 Data Recovery?

Because of stupid me locking myself out of my phone, I had to factory reset it.

I was under the impression that I could run any data recovery software on the internal storage of my phone, and get my data back.
    But this isn't working, all the data recovery softwares including Dr. Fone don't get anything for me.

Are there any ways to do this on the GS5?

Default Re: S5 Data Recovery?

Well, the first thing you did "wrong" was to not make a copy of your phone's info before you got locked out.

I'm guilty of that having spent last weekend rebuilding my phone after doing a factory reset to OEM virgin plain vanilla.

Then I got Kies 3.0 and installed that on my PC, then I made a image clone copy of my phone.
    I plan on doing that once in a while to capture the current state of any new apps I install. That way you don't have to download all the apps again. You have them cloned on your PC.

Click here => Kies | SUPPORT | SAMSUNG

Default Re: S5 Data Recovery?

you can get it from google play store just type data recovery software on google apps