Hey all - a quick search didn't turn up any great information, so, I thought I'd throw this out there for some feedback.
Coming from a VZW Galaxy Nexus, I had a setting that would synchronize all volume controls together - When I hit the volume down button, all sounds would decrease, up on the volume rocker would increase all sounds - notifications, system, ringtone, etc....
I can't seem to find such a setting on the S5. Am I missing something, overlook a setting or does this option not exist?
- 06-02-2014, 08:57 AM #2
- 1,725 Posts
Re: Volume Syncing
You may be able to find an app that will do what you are wanting, however I think the issue was when you only wanted to reduce the sound on, let's say notifications, and hit the volume down and it also reduced the volume of your ringer people didn't like that. With 4.4 you should be able to sync your ringer and notifications but I'm afraid that is the extent of syncing volume. If you hold down on the volume button it will silence the device and return everything when you hold it up, but the days of one volume to rule them all is over. At least in stock.
- By robfozz in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 7Last Post: 10-17-2015, 06:05 AM
- By cag78granger in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-25-2015, 10:42 AM
- By skatergirl in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2014, 07:39 AM
- By popengchan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2014, 01:19 AM
- By 7tomek7 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2014, 01:47 PM