Share your LOW LIGHT shots.

Byron 5

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Share your low light shots and specify if there are any additions like filters or flash etc. but preferably make the shots just pure low light with/without image stabilization.

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Share your low light shots and specify if there are any additions like filters or flash etc. but preferably make the shots just pure low light with/without image stabilization.

"Without image stabalization???" That's an inherent part of how the S5's camera is optimized to work in low light.

You might just as well say "just stop the car but don't touch the brake."

Byron 5

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
"Without image stabalization???" That's an inherent part of how the S5's camera is optimized to work in low light.

You might just as well say "just stop the car but don't touch the brake."

Ok all you need to do is just state the parameters of your Low Light shots. Thank you

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
The details will probably get destroyed by Tapatalk but here's a couple low light shots.
eme9e6up.jpg
yqe3ehy7.jpg
qunytara.jpg
7evahy2y.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Byron 5

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site

Thank you very much for your contribution. The pictures look great. I'm quite impressed that the 16MP is able to hold high quality even when the light goes down.

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Thank you very much for your contribution. The pictures look great. I'm quite impressed that the 16MP is able to hold high quality even when the light goes down.

Yeah, I was mainly surprised by the 3rd image. When I zoom in on my phone, I am able to read the name on the side of the ship which is surprising considering it was pitch black outside at the time.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk