- 91 Posts
What is the take on insurance? I normally don't buy it for my electronics purchases. The S5 is my first expensive cell. I passed on what Verizon offered. Now I am rethinking. I know Squaretrade offers something for 5 a month but they don't offer loss or theft. ProtectYourBubble does at 7.99 a month. I do use the OtterBox that was part of the bundle.
I am a sedentary retiree but when I am out and about I am very aware of where the phone is.
- 06-16-2014, 09:09 AM #2
Dont know about recently but I remember a couple years ago a lot of warnings about people having difficulty with Protect Your Bubble paying out.
I have 3 warranty repairs done through squaretrade with zero issues. What I would do is google squaretrade coupon, there is always 30 percent off promotions so you can get your phone covered for 70 dollars for 2 years.
- 06-16-2014, 09:25 AM #3
- 1,050 Posts
- 06-16-2014, 10:30 AM #4
- 06-16-2014, 11:39 AM #5
I pay for insurance on my phones always have. It's convenient for me Hassel free if anything happens to my phone I turn it in to Verizon and they send me a brand new phone right back. But the catch is you only get two claims a year I think. But overall it's worth it. That is just my opinion. Verizon is pretty darn good when sending out a new phone. You get your replacement phone back in one day. This is my experience.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Wildo6882 in forum Google Play edition HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 07-01-2014, 01:17 PM
- By Jonathan Dagnillo in forum VerizonReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2014, 07:36 PM
- By VW Maverick in forum SprintReplies: 5Last Post: 06-05-2014, 05:29 PM
- By knewman511 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2014, 09:12 AM
- By Greg C in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 12Last Post: 05-10-2014, 08:41 AM