- 31 Posts
Sprint Spark on S5 is bullcrap
I've always had problems with Sprint signals since my Epic and S3. The data was never that good. They said this Spark was going to improve data speeds since it uses all 3 radios to pick up the best signal but I see no difference. Since its gone live here in town I see no difference from my S3. I get the same lte, same 3g and same no service in the same places as before. No improvement from what I can tell. Only thing now is that I can't talk and surf at the same time unless on wifi. What a gimmick this Spark is.
- 06-22-2014, 11:13 AM #2
Re: Sprint Spark on S5 is bullcrap
I think spark is super fast when you get it to work I live in Philadelphia and im stuck in 3g, I have to toggel airplain mode to get spark to work and then it goes back to 3g anyway. It also sucks that you loose the net during a call.
Sent from my G-S5 using Tapatalk.
- 06-22-2014, 11:37 AM #3
- 06-22-2014, 03:56 PM #4
- 06-22-2014, 04:35 PM #5
- By jdatl77 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2015, 08:13 PM
- By mtob10 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2014, 10:37 AM
- By tony5496 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2014, 05:15 PM
- By GeRarD DraReG in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 11:26 AM
- By krauster in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 10:24 AM