- 07-06-2014, 06:09 PM #2
- 07-06-2014, 08:55 PM #3
Re: no knox
Knox is on the phone, you just can't get access to it.
That is Samsung's proof that you have not rooted it and replaced the ROM.
goto Settings/apps/app mgr/ALL and there it is.____________________________________
2 each, Verizon Galaxy S5, KK 4.4.4, ART
MyPhoneExplorer allows file access if ur phone crashes.
Nova Prime, Textra, Blue Mail, Qi wireless equipped
MacroDroid extends your battery life.
MacroDroid senses Screen off, turns Wifi & Data OFF
OTA updates via WiFi only:
my WiFi is permanently OFF until Verizon fixes 5.0
- 07-06-2014, 09:25 PM #4
- 07-06-2014, 09:37 PM #5
- 07-06-2014, 09:48 PM #6
- 07-07-2014, 07:55 AM #8
Samsung Galaxy S4 (Arctic Blue)
Successfully ROOTED Samsung Galaxy S5 (Black) - AT&T
- 07-07-2014, 02:05 PM #9
- By erdart in forum Health and FitnessReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2014, 02:40 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-06-2014, 10:25 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 08:44 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 08:42 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 08:26 AM