Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HDC Samsung Galaxy S5 Clone

I recently bought a HDC Samsung Galaxy S5 Clone from HDC Galaxys S5 I9600 MTK6589 Quad Core 1920x1080 Display 2GB Ram 16GB Rom 13MP Camera Air Gesture Control Heart Rate Sensor - HDC Mobile Phone . And was wandering, how was it different from the original one? I don't have any real ideas in distinguishing between the original and the replica. So, i was wandering if any one could. The clone is like the one in the site. Thank you for your help.

To be frank, it's just generally not as good all around as the real deal. Less RAM, lower display resolution, worse camera, smaller battery, slower processor, less storage space, etc. At least you knew it was a knockoff going in (I assume). Considering that apparently the clone phone lies to you about all of those specs, I'd guess it's targeted at scammers who turn around and pass it off as the real thing--for a much higher price--to the unwitting.

Default Re: HDC Samsung Galaxy S5 Clone

If you're happy with the performance of the phone, I guess that's all that matters, but I paid $10 LESS for the real thing.