I Love USB 3, I Hate USB 3

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I love how fast the phone recharges when plugged in to a wall outlet and I love how firm and secure the plug sits once it's inserted into the phone.

I ABSOLUTELY HATE how almost impossible it is to get the damn plug in the phone. You need an electron microscope to line it up just so and then push. Why did they have to make the tolerances this minimal?

Maybe jewlers who routinely work on Rolex' are ok with this but average folks are having fits with this.

It really shouldn't be this hard to plug your phone in.

theonlybuster

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I ABSOLUTELY HATE how almost impossible it is to get the damn plug in the phone. You need an electron microscope to line it up just so and then push. Why did they have to make the tolerances this minimal?

Maybe jewlers who routinely work on Rolex' are ok with this but average folks are having fits with this.

It really shouldn't be this hard to plug your phone in.

It really isn't that hard to get in. The last couple times I've used it, it was 3am and I was pretty drunk and stumbling around my house. I was able to effectively get it in there in my drunken stupor. The hardest part is getting the protection flap off. Just align focusing on the HDMI, then angle it in.

...OR invest in wireless charging.

And the tolerances are as they are to make a firm hold.

jdmorin

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
It really isn't that hard to get in. The last couple times I've used it, it was 3am and I was pretty drunk and stumbling around my house. I was able to effectively get it in there in my drunken stupor. The hardest part is getting the protection flap off. Just align focusing on the HDMI, then angle it in.

...OR invest in wireless charging.

And the tolerances are as they are to make a firm hold.

It's always harder to get into the hole when drunk. Ba dum dum! :)

Posted via Android Central App