Galaxy S5 Picture Preview Issue

Dgermack

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
Immediately after taking a picture on my Galaxy S5 it forces me to preview the picture in the gallery, I have searched every setting in the phone that I can think of and googled every phrasing of this issue and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to disable this. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF.... HELP ME

Last edited:

Abp1234

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
I appreciate the insight but I swear not all s5's force the preview. Can anyone else weigh in?
My Samsung s5 active didn't always have this setting in the camera. It used to be a great camera and take fast photos. Now it is slow and makes you preview the photo then back out of the gallery to take another photo. I feel like this changed with one of the last updates. Anyone know how to fix this.

can3gxw

Trusted Member
Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
In your stock camera settings, scroll down to the "Review Pics/Videos" option and turn it off. Many people don't realize that there are more settings that just what appears when you tap the cog. You will also see things like "grid lines", "storage location", etc.... It's in there.

Kamil Wawrzyszko

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Many thank for that. ****ers Samsung app designers - I could not see that there was an option to scroll down the settings menu more to reveal more settings. Obviously Samsung's app team lost the plot. I have never spent so much time figuring out how to do something so simple like this on anything, and I have a lot of experience in those things.

God bless there are good people like you who will help.

Cheers
Kamil

Hector Rivas

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
I was able to solve this by going it to settings then to ( Application Manager ) . Then go all,
Then to Camera, Clear Data And Clear Cache then Force stop the app. Then go back and select if you have Camera Test and Clear Data , Clear Cache, And Force stop then exit out and restart your cell then turn on your camera and the issue will be fixxed.

Hector Rivas

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
I was able to solve this by going it to settings then to ( Application Manager ) . Then go all,
Then to Camera, Clear Data And Clear Cache then Force stop the app. Then go back and select if you have Camera Test and Clear Data , Clear Cache, And Force stop then exit out and restart your cell then turn on your camera and the issue will be fixxed.....

Hector Rivas

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
...........I was able to solve this by going it to settings then to ( Application Manager ) . Then go all,
Then to Camera, Clear Data And Clear Cache then Force stop the app. Then go back and select if you have Camera Test and Clear Data , Clear Cache, And Force stop then exit out and restart your cell then turn on your camera and the issue will be fixxed.

Rfmcc

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
Turn your auto rotation on and go to your camera. click on the settings and turn your phone. the settings where it shows all your options.. scroll down and you should see an option that says "Auto Review Pics/Videos" and turn that off.
AHA! THANK YOU! This was driving me crazy!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty