Bluetooth and Maps

Kirk Burkhead

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Am I missing a setting somewhere? If I'm connected with Bluetooth AND using navigation through maps, I get no voice sound from the maps. Turn off Bluetooth and sound comes through phone as it should.

What am I missing?

Posted via Android Central App

dkelly701

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Connect your bluetooth device to your phone. Once connected, (on your phone) go to settings, and then bluetooth. Press the settings icon on the right side of the listed bluetooth device to get to advanced settings. Take the check out of the box for "Media audio."

Ed Ke6bnl

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
Connect your bluetooth device to your phone. Once connected, (on your phone) go to settings, and then bluetooth. Press the settings icon on the right side of the listed bluetooth device to get to advanced settings. Take the check out of the box for "Media audio."

I do not have the option to unchecked media auto
I have visibility, received files, rename, and help
and I don't see advanced settings.
Thanks for your help6

dkelly701

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
You are looking at the general settings for all bluetooth. If you have something paired with your phone, you should see it listed. On the right side of the device name, you should see something that looks like a gear. Press the gear and you will find the place to uncheck media audio.

I do not have the option to unchecked media auto
I have visibility, received files, rename, and help
and I don't see advanced settings.
Thanks for your help6

Ed Ke6bnl

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
You are looking at the general settings for all bluetooth. If you have something paired with your phone, you should see it listed. On the right side of the device name, you should see something that looks like a gear. Press the gear and you will find the place to uncheck media audio.

when I open the gear having my Blueant V! V5.0 earpiece connected the is a check for Call audio when I uncheck that it just disconnects the earpiece. thank for you help. I thought this would work with this ear piece and it did not work and every thing you said to do does apply when I try it on my Motorola elite flip that is AD2P . Thanks got it now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888