- 08-19-2014, 12:28 PM #2
- 08-19-2014, 12:30 PM #3
- 08-19-2014, 02:27 PM #4
Re: Show alarm on home screen?
Yes, it's a widget.
Push and hold an open space on your home screen, select widgets category that displays, then you should see an Alarm widget in that list. Should be 4×1 size. Select that and place on your home screen. Then select which alarm you currently have, or create another.
Mine shows up like below image.
Hope this helps.
- By spgiva in forum LG G3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-25-2014, 01:24 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 13Last Post: 08-20-2014, 01:29 PM
- By ryancell in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 7Last Post: 08-19-2014, 08:35 PM
- By CaptainCornbread in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2014, 10:48 AM
- By lamola2000 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2014, 10:31 AM