Purchasing A Local S5 - What To Look Out For?

GoProDavidLe

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Hope all is well. I'm in the market of purchasing an S5 locally and I wanted to get some tips on what to look out for. I hear there are some fake ones floating around and I am asking you all for advice on what to look out for. The S5 that I am interested in is listed as brand new. What are some major key points I should look for to assure that it is the real product? It does come with the box, manual, etc.

Edit: The phone will be AT&T if that makes any difference.

theonlybuster

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Check out this thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...-galaxy-s5-video-shows-good-looking-fake.html

But of course, there's nothing better than multiple sources, so hop on YouTube and Google and search "S5 real vs fake" and start doing your homework. Soooo many things are being done to make a fake one look real, that watching 1, 2 or even 3 well done videos and you could still be missing A LOT. So read and watch as much as you can. There are many tall-tell signs, so by all means do not pick 1 or 2. Try to know as many as possible.

GoProDavidLe

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Check out this thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...-galaxy-s5-video-shows-good-looking-fake.html

But of course, there's nothing better than multiple sources, so hop on YouTube and Google and search "S5 real vs fake" and start doing your homework. Soooo many things are being done to make a fake one look real, that watching 1, 2 or even 3 well done videos and you could still be missing A LOT. So read and watch as much as you can. There are many tall-tell signs, so by all means do not pick 1 or 2. Try to know as many as possible.

Thanks! You are completely right about not being able to find all the possibilities of a fake Samsung. I've been watching many videos and I am totally surprised how those fake companies can imitate a phone. But thanks again, I will be checking those videos you provided and doing much more research!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty