New to Android, Galaxy S5

hengst2404

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Hey all, I am a T-Mobile customer who has been a Windows Phone user since Windows Phone 7. Last night I decided to make the jump to the Galaxy S5. I did this for a lot of reasons, but one of the biggest was a lack of a new phone to jump to on T-Mobile as it seemed all the flagship Windows 8.1 phones were going elsewhere.

My question is, what do I have to look forward to? Has anybody else gone from Windows phones to Android recently? The reviews seemed to suggest the S5 was a solid phone. I thought its specs held up quite nicely with the new IPhone and I like the 128GB sd card support. I did look long at hard at the Galaxy Note 4, but didn't like that it only listed support up to 64gb and of course a lack of reviews. Anyways, any input, impressions, etc would be welcome.

bbmjack

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Hey all, I am a T-Mobile customer who has been a Windows Phone user since Windows Phone 7. Last night I decided to make the jump to the Galaxy S5. I did this for a lot of reasons, but one of the biggest was a lack of a new phone to jump to on T-Mobile as it seemed all the flagship Windows 8.1 phones were going elsewhere.

My question is, what do I have to look forward to? Has anybody else gone from Windows phones to Android recently? The reviews seemed to suggest the S5 was a solid phone. I thought its specs held up quite nicely with the new IPhone and I like the 128GB sd card support. I did look long at hard at the Galaxy Note 4, but didn't like that it only listed support up to 64gb and of course a lack of reviews. Anyways, any input, impressions, etc would be welcome.

My mom have lumia phone she is pissed off delayed notifications from viber and others and Skype you must have Microsoft account
But yeah samsung only support sd card 64 gb but you can put another sd card

Posted via the Android Central App