findmymobile says my phone is offline when it's not

Skimmt

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Trying to track my phone and unlock the screen and such. It shows that the phone is online, I click the action to begin either locating the phone or unlocking the screen and after a minute it shows that the device is offline. I have the phone i'm just testing to see if it works (which it doesn't) :( My phone is online and active and all so i'm not sure what is the problem. Has anyone experienced something similar and was able to fix it?

troshs

Trusted Member
Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
It could just be the app. If you have Lookout, try using that. It's an Antivirus and a recovery program all at once. It can help you track your phone. And for a few bucks a month, it will offer you email alerts and even take a picture with the front facing camera if your phone is turned off or someone enters the password a certain amount of times. The email alerts include the pic it got and the approximate location of the phone. Also can remotely wipe if necessary. Hope this helps!

Boom! From My S5

jscquake

Mar 8, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
Having this same issue now. My phone is on but the "findmymobile" site says it is off.
Did you figure out the problem?
I have a Samsung S5.

Thanks, Justin

mgssrs

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
I had the same problem after lollipop. I finally did a factory reset and it started working.

Posted via the Android Central App